I was born in St. Augustine, Florida, and raised & educated in NY. I received my degree in theatre at Sarah Lawrence, and then pursued a career in the performing arts.I lived in Europe where I worked in England and Spain, and toured the entire Continent.I gained a world of experience dealing with people of diverse backgrounds, while polishing myfluency in Spanish & French.
In 1998 I returned to St. Augustine where I enjoy being a 4th generation Native. My great-grandfather, Governor Mosely, was the first Governor of Florida. All this, and more, makes me uniquely qualified as a REALTOR® for this area.Working with gusto, and constantly winning awards, I am a multi-million dollar, top producer and full-time “24/7” REALTOR® who is dedicated to handling your real estate needs with the utmost professionalism and ease.Call me today and
Experience theMagic of Murrell!
Organizations I belong to:
• National Association of Realtors
• Florida Association of Realtors
• Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
• Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service
• St Johns County Association of Realtors
• St Johns County Multiple Listing Service
• International Global Council • The First Tee of St. Johns County - Past Board member • Early Literacy (founding volunteer) • EMMA Concert Association - Advertising committee • STAR (Past Member St. Augustine Regional Council) Social Clubs: • The Margin Players (Play reading group)
• St Augustine Film Society
• The Golden Way (Films that make a difference) Board Member • Trinity Episcopal Church